||What is Anthony Products Return Goods Policy?
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained before returning goods. Call 800-428-1610 for your RA Number. GOODS RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED!
- Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be on the outside of returned package. RA indicates authorization to return product(s) for evaluation only. It does not imply credit, exchange, etc.
- No goods may be returned for credit more than 15 calendar days after the invoice date.
- NO CREDIT ALLOWED ON RETURN OF SPECIAL ORDER,STERILE PACKAGED, ALTERED OR AUTOCLAVED ITEMS.
- All goods returned must have the original packaging. If original packaging is missing, goods are subject to a repacking fee.
- All returns will be SUBJECT to a RESTOCK CHARGE of 15%, unless the item(s) was shipped in error.
- All merchandise should be insured.
- All freight charges must be paid by the purchaser when returning goods, both to and from the purchaser.
- IF SHORTAGES AND/OR DAMAGES OCCUR, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO MAKE A CLAIM.
- Orders on trial that exceed the agreement date constitutes agreement to purchase. Trial agreement must be on file.
- All repairs sent in for evaluation/estimates must be disinfected or autoclaved before returning. Repairs that are approved for repair must be paid in advance.
- Return Authorization Number expires 15 days from issued date.